- Name and billing address
- Invoice number: this is a unique ID for your invoice to help you identify and manage your billing
- Invoice date: date the invoice was issued to you
- Billing period: the date range of your charges. All spend between these dates will be included on the invoice
- Date: the date on which each campaign accrued spend
- Description: the name of each campaign that accrued spend during the billing period
- VAT or tax amount: this is subject to your location's tax rates
- Total including VAT: the total charged for the billing period
How often will I be invoiced?
A "billing period" is every time you're invoiced. You can see all of your billing periods and each transaction in your account on the "Billing history" page. You can verify the exact date range of your charges by referencing this page. It can also be downloaded as a PDF here.
Due to our billing system rules, you will be automatically charged on your credit card anywhere from once a day to a maximum of every 7 days. How frequently you're charged depends on how quickly your campaigns hit your credit limit.
You'll automatically be billed in the following scenarios:
- You spend 25% or more of your credit limit in a single day. Here, you'll be billed immediately for that day. For example, if your credit limit is $200, and your campaigns spent $50 or more in a day, you will be charged immediately that day for the amount you spent.
- You spend less than 25% of your credit limit in a single day. Here, you'll be billed every 7 days. For example, if your credit limit is $200, and your campaigns spend $0.00-49.99 in a day for seven days in a row, you will be charged on the seventh day for that total spend of days 1-7.
- Your spend varies by day. If your credit limit is $200 and on day 1 your campaigns spent $49.99 (under 25% of credit limit), then on day 2 your campaigns spend $55 (over 25% of credit limit), you'll be billed immediately on day 2 for your total spend (on Day 1 + Day 2 = $104.99 + tax).
We do not offer the option to choose when you are charged; it happens automatically by our systems per the above rules.
What is the minimum spend to be invoiced?
There is no minimum on what you can be charged or invoiced on Twitter Ads. You will be charged for the amount you spend at least once every 7 days.
Can I change the details on my invoice?
You cannot edit your invoices. In certain cases, our support team can edit your invoice. Please submit a support ticket for assistance.
What address will appear on my invoice?
The address on your invoice will be the billing address of your default payment card.
If you are in a VAT eligible country and:
- You selected "personal account" during setup, the billing address of your payment card will appear.
- You selected "business account" during setup, the billing address of your business payment card will appear.
If you are not in a VAT eligible country, there is no requirement to categorize your ads account between "business" and "personal".