We offer different types of bidding for app installs campaigns to help you achieve the highest possible ROI. Only CPAC is available for app re-engagement campaigns. Please note you cannot switch the bidding type (CPAC, OAB) after the campaign is created or saved as draft.
- Cost per app click bidding (CPAC)
– Bid on app clicks, pay for app clicks.
– Mobile App Conversion Tracking (MACT) is not required to enable this bidding option.
App clicks are clicks that lead to the app store or directly into the app, and you're only charged when someone takes that action. With this bidding option, our platform will optimize to drive as many app clicks as possible (and as many high-value app clicks as possible). The daily average CPC will be at or below your target. We guarantee we won't ever charge you more than 20% of your target bid over the course of the campaign.
- Optimized action bidding (OAB)
– Bid on installs, pay for app clicks.
– Mobile App Conversion Tracking (MACT) is required to enable this bidding option.
OAB is similar to CPAC, but enables you to bid on the install rather than the app click. While you’re only charged on an app click, your max bid value represents the absolute max amount you would pay for an install. With this option, you'll never be charged more than your bid and advertisers are often charged less.