How can we help?
- Campaign dashboard
- Tweet activity dashboard
- Twitter Card analytics dashboard
Arrow down icon
- Conversion tracking for websites
- Export CSV Definitions
- Common analytics discrepancies
- Customer Feedback
- Integrating Twitter with DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Twitter Pixel Helper
- Audience Measurement
Account home provides a summary of your account activity and highlights your top Tweets, mentions, and followers for any given month. It also provides detailed information on how your account is performing, how far you’ve progressed, and helpful tips on how to improve your account strategy.
Account home is the new homepage for analytics.twitter.com. You can still access your Tweet Activity Dashboard (the previous home of analytics.twitter.com) by selecting the "Tweets" tab located within the header.
Account home FAQs
Accessing account homeArrow down icon
In addition to visiting analytics.twitter.com, you can access account home by selecting “Account home” from the drop-down menu on the "Analytics" tab located on the campaign dashboard.
What information is included in account home?Arrow down icon
Account home provides a 28-day summary of Tweets, Tweet impressions, profile visits, mentions, followers, and Tweets linking to your website or app (if you are using Twitter Website and/or App Cards).
A monthly summary also provides the same information for any given month. Summary metrics will only display when data is available.
- Tweets: Number of times you Tweeted
- Tweet impressions: Number of times people are served your Tweet in their timeline, search results, or from your profile
- Profile visits: Number of times people visited your profile
- Mentions: Number of times your @handle was mentioned in Tweets
- New followers: Number of new followers you gained
- Tweets linking to you: Number of times your Twitter Card(s) was Tweeted by you and/or other people
Your top performing Tweets are also showcased monthly, including your:
- Top Tweet: Tweet that received the highest number of impressions
- Top media Tweet: Tweet with photo or video that received the highest number of impressions
- Top Card Tweet: Tweet with a Twitter Card that received the highest number of impressions; this can include other people’s Tweets
- Top mention: Tweet that mentioned your @handle and received the highest number of impressions; this can include other people’s Tweets
- Top follower: Account with the highest follower count that followed you in a given month
You can select “View Tweet details” to learn more information about a specific Tweet, or select “View follower” to find out more about your top follower.
How can I improve my account performance?Arrow down icon
You can use your account home dashboard to quickly identify your top Tweets to promote, engage with your most influential followers, or as a starting point to do a deeper dive into your account performance.
How up to date is account home?Arrow down icon
Summary metrics reported in account home are updated once every 24 hours, through the previous day. Information about a particular Tweet from the Tweet Activity Dashboard is updated in real-time.
How far back does account home report results?Arrow down icon
September 2014 or when your account first accessed Twitter Analytics, whichever is more recent.