8. Select the bid strategy you'd like to use in your Ad group:
- Automatic bid (recommended): your bid will auto-optimize to get the best results at the lowest price (within your budget). Automatic bid is the easiest way to quickly get your campaigns live and serving impressions on the platform
- Maximum bid: this type allows greater control over how much you pay per video view. In this bid type you can choose exactly how much you are willing to pay for a video view (your maximum bid), and your results will not be charged over this price. This bid type is helpful for experienced advertisers who know exactly how much they’re looking to pay per video view at scale.
9. For Video Views campaigns, your ‘Pay by’ metric will automatically update to either impressions (CPM charging) or views (CPV charging), based on the Ad group goal you selected. For all units except ‘15s video views,’ you can either keep the recommended default or change your ‘pay by’ using the dropdown menu.
10. Optionally set a custom frequency cap.
11. Select the audience you'd like your ads to serve to in the "Targeting" tab. Learn more about our targeting options.
12. Select the placements where your campaign will serve. The more ad placements you select, the greater your potential reach. Home Timelines are selected by default and cannot be removed. See more about placements below.
13. Click “Next” to set up your first ad and give it a name. If you want to use an existing ad, click “Use existing ad” at the top of the Ad details section. Learn more about Twitter’s promoted ads and specs.
14. Click “Next” to review your final campaign setup. If you'd like to add additional ad groups to your campaign, you can do so here.
15. Launch your video views campaign!